Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K Summary Post 2



C4K Comment 1


     Today I watched and commented on a handy video by Gina. In the video she explain what blogs are. She did a wonderful job and truly made it easy to blog. Gina is 7. We are coming so far with technology and what we can do with it. I truly look forward to seeing what Gina and other children worldwide will make of this brave new world. 


Hello Gina,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I just watched your video and I really enjoyed it. You did a very good job of describing what a blog is. A blog is a very handy tool and a great way to share your feelings with everyone worldwide. I look forward to reading more on your blog.
Sincerely,
Christopher Reindl





C4K Comment 2


     I recently commented on a blog post by Cherokee. She is a student that is very excited about science. She did a good job in the way she structured her argument but had a few proofreading errors. Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed reading about someone excited to learn. There is light at the end of the tunnel. 


Hello Cherokee,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I recently read your blog post about science. I like that you are so excited to learn and I hope that will continue to be the case in the future. I also liked the way you asked a question then answered it. It was unique. I think you might want to give it a quick read through. There were a few errors in syntax at the bottom. Overall you did a great job and I hope you continue to blog.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl



C4K Comment 3


     I recently commented on a blog post by Jeremy. In his post Jeremy used his blog to brainstorm ideas for a short story he wanted to write. I thought his ideas were fantastic and would truly love to read his finished product. It just goes to show one more way that the use of technology can do.


Hello Jeremy,
     My name is Christopher Reindl. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I like your story concept. I don't know much about BMX but I would love to learn more. I think it would be an interesting read, and I hope you publish it in a summary blog post. I enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more about you in your blog.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl




C4K Comment 4


     I recently commented on a video made by Gabriel. In his video he talks about Fiji and Rugby. He did a good job explaining his topics and he used the medium to the best of his abilities. I learned a good bit from watching his video and hope that he continues to work on more projects like this one. 


Hello Gabriel,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I quite enjoyed your video. You did a very good job with your research. I also would love to see Fiji. I also enjoy rugby. It is a very intense sport. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl




C4K Comment 5


     Today I commented on Mr. McClung's class blog. He uses his blog to interact with and educate his students. In his blog post he gives his students some incite into absolute monarchy in Great Britain. I like the idea of using a public forum to help educate his students. I think he may have checked out EDM310.


Hello Mr. McClung,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in edm310 at the University of South Alabama. I very much enjoy British history, especially the House of Stuart and the House of Hanover. They truly are the imported monarchy. James I was James VI king of Scotland. William III was William of Orange. Of the 4 George’s only 2 were even born in the United Kingdom. In hope your students enjoy learning about the monarchy as I did. So much scandal and controversy.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl

No comments:

Post a Comment