Tuesday, November 29, 2011

C4T#4


C4T Comment 1

     I recently read a blog post by Mr. Chase called "Things I Know 255 of 365". In his post he compares the archaic education system that is now in place to that of the economy. The laws of supply and demand are introduced to fill the need of the new job markets. Technology is key to these new market directions.

Hello again Mr. Chase,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I recently finished Microeconomics and quite enjoyed your blog post. It is true that education must diversify its assets if it want to maintain its status in today's ever changing market. I believe this can be done, but this move has and will come with much opposition. But, I believe that if we introduce a technological infusion into this educational economy we can win the hearts and minds of the investors. It is our responsibility to do what must be done to help education remain liquid and strong. It is truly too big to fail.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl






C4T Comment 2


     I recently commented on a blog post by Mr. Chase called "Things I Know 284 of 365". In his blog he talked about how a big meal brings together all who attend. It makes you reflect about the lose of social contact one feels in this technological age we now live.


Hello again Mr. Chase,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I very much enjoyed your blog post this time. I truly see that the technological culture we have thrown ourselves fully into lacks community. Never do we make time to meet with neighbors or socialize with the outside world as we did in yesteryear. I hope that with this world we can find a happy medium and realize that their is still a human at the keyboard. Thanks for your blog post.
Sincerely,
Christopher Reindl   

1 comment:

  1. Christopher,
    Mr. Chase seems to have had some interesting blog posts. I also believe that education can diversify its assets. I also agree that the technological culture lacks community. We often forget that there is someone else on the other end of a computer or cell phone. We also don't communicate as well in person anymore. Everyone is all about texting or instant messaging and forget how to actually talk to someone. I, like you, hope that we can find a happy medium with this situation.

    ReplyDelete