Sunday, November 20, 2011

C4K Summary Post 3



C4K Comment 1

     Today I commented on a blog post by Sean. Sean is a student in Mrs. Yollis' 3rd grade class in California. He wrote a very interesting story about the adventures of two pumpkin friends called "The Hero Pumpkin". I very much enjoyed reading his story and loved seeing how well written his piece was. I am always put back by these future students. They do so much at such a young age. Keep up the good work Sean.

Hello Sean,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your story "The Hero Pumpkin" about two pumpkins, and some unfunny robot scarecrows. When I read it I could see the events unfolding in front of my eyes. You truly know how to write a good story. I thank you for your work in Mrs. Yollis' Class. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Sincerely,
Christopher Reindl


C4K Comment 2

     I recently commented on a blog post by Lorenzo K-B called "Going to Space". In his story he talked about the world ending. He had to flee to Jupiter. In his entry he made a few mistakes but I appreciate his creativity. If all students still could use their imaginations, the sky would be the limit to their abilities. Thanks Lorenzo K-B for a fantastic blog entry.  

Hello Lorenzo K-B,
     My name is Christopher Reindl and I am student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I quite enjoyed your story about going to Jupiter. I thought I would share some fun facts. Jupiter is called a gas giant because of it's huge volume and the fact that it is made up of primarily gas. It also has many moons. I wanted to point out that in your second sentence you might have meant to say Astronaut and not arsonist. An arsonist sets things on fire for no reason. I really enjoyed your story and hope that you keep writing.
Thanks,
Christopher Reindl

No comments:

Post a Comment