Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary Post 1

Comment 1


     My first comment was written to Stevie. Stevie wrote a very nice blog post about his field day experiences at school. The post was well written and one could tell how much Stevie enjoyed using this technological medium to express opinions.     


Hello Stevie,
     My name is Christopher Reindl. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I truly enjoyed reading about your silly day experience. I remember that when I was in elementary school we had a field day, too. Sometimes it is nice to leave the classroom and enjoy the beautiful day with your friends. I very much look forward to reading more of your blog.



Comment 2


     My second comment was also to Stevie. In this post one reads about a drug prevention class that Stevie attended at school. These classes are very important and must continue if we are curb drug use.  


Hello Stevie, 
     I can not say enough about how much I enjoy reading your blog. You learned some very important life lessons in your drug class that will be very important for you in the future. When you grow up you will always be confronted with tough decisions. I know that with critical thinking skills like you possess you will do just fine. I look forward to your next blog post. 


Comment 3


     My third comment was left for Brayden. He did a wonderful job of telling the reader about a very interesting animal, the Fennec Fox. His post was very informative and well written.

     
Hello Brayden,

     I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I just finished reading your blog and I found it very informative and creative. I never new such an interesting animal even existed. I also liked that you included links to other sites that helped me to learn more about the Fennec Fox. Thank you so much for your good work and I look forward to reading more blog posts by you.

Comment 4


     My fourth comment was for Vatzana. In her blog post she thanked Lucy for here generous contribution of I-pads for the whole school. This technology was much needed and will give kids like Vatana a leg up in the world. I also left a post for the entire class to thank them for their well written letters.


Hello Vatzana,
     I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I like your energy. I enjoyed reading your letter. It is true that children love to play video games and by harnessing that we can teach valuable computer skills for the future. I hope that your I-pad serves you well.



Hello all,
     I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I very much like to see technology in the classroom. I love the fact that students get the opportunity to learn in a whole new way. Thank you Lucy and thank you students for your wonderful letters.




Comment 5


     My fifth comment was left for Georgie. In this post we learn what place Georgie would go and why. I found the post fun and interesting. 


Hello Georgie,
     I just finished reading your blog on your place. I too would love to see Hollywood. It just seems like a good place to go. I think that you write in a very nice way and look forward to reading more blog posts from you. Keep an eye out for movie stars.

1 comment:

  1. You must like C4Ks. Extras! I know from the comments of the teachers that they find your comments useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    Well done. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete